Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Confetti Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Confetti Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Confetti Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to confetti mashed potatoes recipe. To make confetti mashed potatoes you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Confetti Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare 7 of medium russest potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter at room temperature.
- Get 1 of beaten egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use of Salt and pepper, for taste.
Steps to make Confetti Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel and boil potatoes until fork tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, butter, cream cheese (cut cream cheese in chunks), green onion, and salt and pepper. Mash potatoes with beaters. Mix in beaten egg..
- Put in 9×13 baking dish. Cover in refrigerator over night..
- Cook covered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, possibly more if removing straight from the refrigerator..
If you find this Confetti Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.