Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian creamy chicken curry recipe. To cook malaysian creamy chicken curry you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry:
- Take of Spice A:.
- You need 4 of cardamom pods.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 inches of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 stalk of curry leaves.
- Use of Spice B (coarsely pound in pestle and mortar or use blender).
- Get 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 3 inches of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get of Spice C (mixed to form a paste).
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide of Other ingredients.
- Get 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of whole chicken cut to preferred sizes or 500 grams chicken thigh fillet cut into small pieces.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- Take 2 of plum tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of thick coconut milk.
- You need 100 ml of single cream (optional).
Instructions to make Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pot on medium-high heat and fry Spice A. Once fragrant, put in Spice B and fry till slightly dry. .
- Put in Spice C and keep stirring to ensure not to burn the mixture. Lower the heat and continue cooking the spice paste. Add a little bit of water if necessary,.
- Let cook till oil separates. Add in the chicken and potatoes and stir to coat the pieces in the spice paste. If you are using smaller cuts of boneless chicken add in the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes before adding the chicken pieces..
- Add in the coconut milk and salt, bring to boil then turn the heat down and let it simmer for another 20 minutes. Throw in a bunch of coriander leaves and turn the heat off..
- Serve with lace crepes (recipe added) or ghee rice if you prefer or bit of both..
If you find this Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.