Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer biryani recipe. To make palak paneer biryani you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer Biryani:
- Get 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Use 1 cup of paneer.
- Use 1 cup of tomato onion puree.
- Get 1 cup of boiled spinach puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic past.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiled veg (mutter,corn,potato, capsicum, carrot).
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 7-8 of cashew nut.
- Prepare 1 of fry onion.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- Use 3 tsp of fresh malai.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Curd n onion rings.
Instructions to make Palak paneer Biryani:
- First take a kadhai add water and add soaked basmati rice.add salt, clove, cardamom, anise and bay leaf and cook for 8-10 mnt..
- Prepare onion tomato puree, spinach puree and boiled vegetables.chopped onion, capsicum and paneer.fry onion and cashew nuts take out in a paper nepkin..
- Take a deep kadhai.add butter and oil.heat it.now add cumin seeds when it crackle add ginger chilli garlic paste and saute for mnt.add onion and saute till transculant.add capsicum and onion tomato puree add salt mix it well.lid the cover and cook for five minutes..
- Now add boiled vegetables and spinach puree and mix properly.add all dry masala,biryani masala n mix it.now add curd n malai and cook 5-6 mnt in a law flame..
- After five minutes add paneer and cooked rice and mix it well.cook 4-5 mnt in a law flame..
- Fry cashew nuts in a law flame.take out Palak paneer Biryani in a serving plate.garnish with onion and cashew nuts and some grated paneer..
- Serve hot with curd and onion rings..quick and tasty palak paneer Biryani ready to eat..
If you find this Palak paneer Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.