Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobhi curry (no Onion & Garlic) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi curry (no Onion & Garlic) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi curry (no Onion & Garlic) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi curry (no onion & garlic) recipe. You can cook gobhi curry (no onion & garlic) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi curry (no Onion & Garlic):
- Get 600 of gm, cauliflower florets.
- Take 1 of big potato, chopped length wise in.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ponch phoran.
- Take 1 of bay leaf cut into 2.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil and ghee.
- Get of For masala paste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 3 of medium tomato, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 inch ginger, chopped.
- Take 3 of green chilli, chopped.
Steps to make Gobhi curry (no Onion & Garlic):
- In a kadhai take 3 cups of water. Add turmeric powder and salt. Allow it to boil. Add the chopped gobhi and potato. Cover and cook 3/4th..
- Grind the masala to paste. Heat oil and ghee mix in another wok. Add ponch phoran and allow to crackle them. Add bay leaves and the masala paste. Cook on low to medium heat..
- When the oil separate from masala, add cumin, coriander and red chilli powder. Add 2 tsp water and cook..
- Add garam masala and cook for some seconds. Now add the boiled cauliflower and potato,to the cooked masala paste and mix well. Cover and cook till done and adjust water and salt for the gravy as required. Thanks..
If you find this Gobhi curry (no Onion & Garlic) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.