Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My sunday roast leftover pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My sunday roast leftover pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sunday roast leftover pie recipe. You can have my sunday roast leftover pie using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My sunday roast leftover pie:
- Provide 1 of roast beef slice.
- Prepare as needed of Ready rolled puff pastry defrosted.
- Take 1 packet of beef soup mix.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of dry mixed herbs.
- Get As needed of cold water.
- Provide 4 of potatoes peeled and chopped chunky.
- Get 2 of large carrots chopped.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 4 of large button mushrooms chopped.
- Take 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 1 of egg beaten for egg wash.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make My sunday roast leftover pie:
- In a large pot put water, soup mix, veg, soya sauce, puree, bay leaf, mix herb salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer until veg is tender..
- Once veg is cooked add frozen peas then cool.
- Defrost pastry shop bought so easy.
- Add chopped roast beef to pot mix gently..
- Put in oven dish. Top with puff pastry, brush with beaten egg wash.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180°c. Serve with crusty brown bread and enjoy.
If you find this My sunday roast leftover pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.