Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aaloo gobi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aaloo gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo gobi curry recipe. You can cook aaloo gobi curry using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aaloo gobi curry:
- Get 2 of cauliflower.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Aaloo gobi curry:
- Heat oil and fry the Potatoes and florets.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover till it is soft.
- Now remove it and add ghee in the pan.
- Add cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Let it crackle,now add ginger paste and saute well.
- Add tomato and cumin powder and red chilli Powder.
- And saute well till oil separates.
- Add cauliflower florets and Potatoes and mix well.
- Add water and simmer till the veggies get cooked well.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and switch off.
- The curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Aaloo gobi curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.