Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green soup recipe. To make green soup you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Soup:
- Take 1 bunch of Kale chopped.
- You need 1 of Green beans chopped.
- Take 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Take 1 of Zucchini chopped.
- Take 2 of Yellow squash chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 of Veggie bouillon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt or more to taste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Green Soup:
- Add oil and veggies to pan and enough water to cover veggies. Add bouillon and salt to taste, cover and cook until veggies are soft, about 20 minutes..
- Transfer to blender and blend. Top with pesto drizzle or what ever you fancy! I used olive oil and brags nutritional yeast..
If you find this Green Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.