Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup recipe. You can have thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Prepare 350 of grm yellow pumpkin (peeled) cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 5 of oo ml chicken stock.
- Get 800 ml of coconut cream (canned).
- Use 1 cup of basil leaves.
- You need to taste of pepper and salt.
- Provide of Ingredients for shrimp paste.
- Take 125 of grm prawns (shelled and deveined).
- Take 10 of shallots,peeled.
- You need 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli,minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger,grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon grass stalk, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Using a mortar and pestle pound together all the ingredients listed under shrimp paste to form a well mixed paste..
- Toss the pumpkin cubes in lemon juice and keep aside..
- In a heavy bottomed pan add the shrimp paste, coconut cream and 250 ml chicken stock.Whisk well so no lumps remain..
- On medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and stir to ensure there are no lumps..
- Add pumpkin and cook on low heat until pumpkin is tender but not mushy..
- Add the remaining 250 ml chicken stock, salt,pepper and basil leaves. Stir through and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.