Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~ recipe. You can cook spicy! mapo noodles~ mapo tofu ramen~ using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~:
- Use 150 grams of Tofu.
- Take 50 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 5 cm of Japanese leek.
- Use 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Tianmianjiang.
- Use 1 tsp of ●Douchi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Ra-yu.
- Use 1 tsp of Shaoxing wine (or sake if unavailable).
- Get 1 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 of ●Ichimi spice.
- Use 400 ml of ☆Hot water (or cold).
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Chinese soup stock (Weipa, etc.).
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 of Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- Prepare 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
Steps to make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~:
- Blanch the komatsuna for about 30 seconds, and cut into easy-to-eat sizes. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks..
- Mix all of the • ingredients together..
- Boil hot water for the noodles..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. After it has browned, add Step 2 and coat everything in the mixture..
- Add tofu and all of the ☆ ingredients, and bring to a boil. During that time, put the noodles into the boiled water, and boil as instructed on the package..
- Just a moment before the noodles are done, mix in the Japanese leeks and Sichuan pepper to the boiling frying pan..
- Drain the cooled noodles in a sieve, and transfer to the ramen bowl. Add the soup on top, top with the komatsuna, and it is done!.
If you find this Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.