Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely choose many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can have pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 35 grams of Freshly chopped ginger.
- Take 2 clove of garlic (+/-13g).
- Take 110 grams of spring onions or quartered shallots.
- Take 40 grams of extra virgen olive oil.
- You need 600 grams of raw pumpkin.
- Take 600 grams of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable broth powder.
- You need 250 grams of non-dairy cream.
- You need of salt an pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming..
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency.
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec.
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX.
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife..
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid.
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can.
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe.
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min.
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil.
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well.
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot.
- Add cream.
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form.
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture.
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired.
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.