Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Sweet potato & butternut squash soup. Makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Sweet potato & butternut squash soup. Makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy sweet potato & butternut squash soup. makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl recipe. You can cook creamy sweet potato & butternut squash soup. makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Sweet potato & butternut squash soup. Makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl:
- Get 700 grams of mixed sweet potato & butternut squash. i used tesco pre cut.
- Take 100 grams of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 100 grams of carrot peeled & diced.
- Use 100 grams of celery washed & chopped.
- Provide 1 of veg cube i used knorr.
- Take 1 of bit chilli powder.
- Take 15 ml of lemon juice.
- You need 800 ml of hot water.
- Get 100 ml of hot or cold water. depends if serving straight away, thickness or poppin in fridge.
- Get 100 ml of half fat coconut milk i used blue dragon.
Steps to make Creamy Sweet potato & butternut squash soup. Makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl:
- Add following to slow cooker in order, add hot water then stock crumbled stock cube & spices, stir pop lid on & cook for about 45 mins until veg cooked..
- When veg is cooked, blend with hand blender until smooth. If too thick add that extra 100 ml water, use hot is serving straight away..
- Add coconut milk then blend in..
- Divide into bowls & serve. If saving pop into bowls, cool lid and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days…
- Nutrition for whole batch. Total fat 12…sat 8… Poly 1…. Sodium 142… Potassium 262… Carbs 83… Fibre 20… Sugar 64… Protein 10… Vitamin A 269… Vitamin C 21… Calcium 4.
If you find this Creamy Sweet potato & butternut squash soup. Makes 4 servings (425 ml) 126 cals bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.