Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for " Beef and Noodles – with Mashed Potatoes " recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best " Beef and Noodles – with Mashed Potatoes " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " Beef and Noodles – with Mashed Potatoes " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to " beef and noodles – with mashed potatoes " recipe. To cook " beef and noodles – with mashed potatoes " you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make " Beef and Noodles – with Mashed Potatoes ":
- You need 1 of beef roast- I used chuck roast.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 4 cup of dry noodles – I used wide noodles.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 6 cup of peeled- cubed potatoes.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt – pepper to Taste.
Instructions to make " Beef and Noodles – with Mashed Potatoes ":
- Put in your oven at 350° . I used crockpot 6-8 hours on low.Add 1 cup of water to your roast. Cook your roast to your liking. Save your Beef drippings from cooking when it is done..
- While roast is baking . You can get your potatoes ready. Just cover with water..
- When roast is done. Put on serving dish. Cover to keep warm..
- Turn on potatoes. Put some salt in with them Cook till fork tender. While potatoes are cooking. Take your beef dripping. Pour through strainer..
- Put your beef drippings in a large pot. Add the 6 cups water & parsley.Bring to a boil. When it comes to a boil. Add your noodles . Cook 10 minutes..
- When potatoes are done. Drain off water. Add butter and milk. Mash till smooth. You may take a little more milk..
- When noodles and your potatoes are done. Put some potatoes on a serving plate. Top with your noodles. Beef on the side. And if you like some butter bread..
If you find this " Beef and Noodles – with Mashed Potatoes " recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.