Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. To cook cheddar bay chicken pot pie you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- Use of Biscuit Topping.
- Use 8 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- Use 10 1/2 tbsp of Cold butter/Margarine.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 2 cup of Milk, I used 2%.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Use 2 cup of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of Milk, i used 2%.
- Provide 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Peas.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Carrot Chips.
- Take 1 of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..
If you find this Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.