Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple bread recipe. To cook simple bread you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Bread:
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of yeast.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide Half of cup fresh milk.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Toppings. Brown sugar melted butter milk.
Instructions to make Simple Bread:
- Mix all dry ings first then the wet ings. Mix them until it form into a dough. Then start to knead for 5 mins. Place it in a container and cover with clung wrap and let it sit for an hour. To let the dough rise..
- After an hour remove the dough and punch it to release air. Firm a round shape and place in a baking tray..
- Then brush some toppings on top and bake it for 15mins at 200c.
If you find this Simple Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.