Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin and carrot soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Provide 250 gms of Pumpkin skin removed and chopped.
- Provide 2 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Get 5-6 pods of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Use 2-3 of spring onions chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1/2 inch of turmeric root (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of pumpkin seeds/ mix seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut flakes for garnish.
Instructions to make Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Pressure cook all the vegetables with salt and turmeric root for up to 2 whistles and 10 minutes on low flame..
- Dry roast the seeds. Keep aside..
- Now, when the veggies are done and cool, Remove the tomato skin and blend everything to a smooth puree..
- Now heat again, add coconut cream and pepper..
- Garnish with roasted seeds, coconut flakes and Serve hot..
If you find this Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.