Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe. You can have red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Get 6 of medium red onions.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 sprig of Thyme.
- Provide 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 of onion stock cubes.
- Take 1 slice of seeded sourdough.
- You need 20 g of Vegan blue cheese.
- You need 1 splash of white wine.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of white wine or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise.if they start to stick to the bottom of the pan, add a slash of wine to deglaze the pan and stir. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step..
- Add 2 cloves of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Melt half of the blue cheese into the soup and save the remaining for the crouton..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a sour dough crouton, sprinkle with vegan blue and grill if you wish. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.