Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kalah's hearty beef stew recipe. To make kalah's hearty beef stew you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew:
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 lb of beef for stewing.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 medium of onions.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 can of green beans.
- Get 1 can of navy beans.
- Get 1 can of corn.
- Take 2 can of italian style stewed tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 2 can of sliced potatoes cut in half.
- Take 1 can of sliced carrots cut in half.
- Use 1 of seasonings to taste including but not limited to seasoning salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, whatever seasonings you like to use..
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 packages of lipton onion and mushroom soup mix.
Steps to make Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew:
- Cut the beef into cubes, season, and coat with flour..
- Brown all pieces of meat completely in the hot vegetable oil..
- Add water; turn heat to low and simmer for two and a half to three hours..
- Add onions and the onion and mushroom soup mix; cook for another half an hour..
- Add all of the vegetables and potatoes..
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water; add to the stew.
- Let stew simmer for another half an hour then it's done!.
- A fresh garden salad and a piece of crusty buttered bread would be the perfect accompaniments to this dish to make a complete meal!!.
If you find this Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.