Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To make fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- Provide 500 gm of Fish.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Small onion chopped.
- Use 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tamarind pulp big lemon size.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Methi(fenugreek) seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera(cumin) seeds.
- Provide As needed of Oil.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Grind coconut, jeera and small onions(4no) into smooth paste and keep aside..
- Make tamarind juice by adding water with the pulp and keep aside..
- Add oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, methi seeds, curry leaves, chopped small onion, garlic cloves, green chillies. Saute well..
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, tamarind juice and smooth coconut paste. Add salt and saute well..
- Let the mixture boil and then spread the fishes. Cover the mixture and keep in simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.