Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe. You can have vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Use 5 of medium onions – red and brown (organic if possible).
- Take 3 cloves of garlic (2 for the garlic bread).
- Get 1-3 of organic french onion stock cube (or vegetable stock).
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of couple of splashes of vegan beer.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 sprig of thyme.
- Take 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 pinch of seasalt.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of white pepper.
- Get 3 tablespoons of vegan butter.
- Prepare 1 of baguette.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegan Cheddar 🧀.
- You need of Chopped parsley or seasonal herbs (optional).
Steps to make Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of beer or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step or you won’t get the depth of flavour..
- Add 1 clove of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Season to your taste..
- Crush the remaining garlic and mix with the butter. Slice the baguette. Spread each section with garlic butter, wrap in tin foil and bake until crispy..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a garlic bread crouton, sprinkle with vegan cheese and grill until it bubbles. Sprinkle with fresh seasonal herbs if you are using. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.