Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Pot Pies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pies recipe. You can cook chicken pot pies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pot Pies:
- You need 1 of Chicken breast , poached and shredded.
- Use 1 can of cream chicken of soup.
- You need 1 ½ cups of veggies frozen mixed.
- Get 3 pods of garlic minced / finely chopped ,.
- Use 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dried Mixed herbs.
- Use ½ Teaspoon of Pepper Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 ½ cups of All Purpose Flour For the Crust :.
- Provide ½ – ¾ cups of butter.
- Get ¼ cup of water cold.
- Use ½ Teaspoon of Salt Or.
- Provide of Pie crusts Ready Or.
- Use 2 cans of Biscuits Pillsbury.
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pies:
- Preheat oven to 190ºC..
- In a bowl combine the chicken, Cream of chicken soup, frozen Veggies, cheese, herbs, garlic and pepper..
- Prepare the crust by mixing the flour, salt and butter in a food processor or by hand in a bowl. Add the cold water little by little until you get the right doughy consistency. Make the dough into small balls and then roll them flat to fit an individual cup in a muffin tray..
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the dough/Pillsbury biscuit/ready pie crust into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the side..
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each cup. Top it with some shredded cheddar cheese if you’d like. Slide into the oven and bake for 15minutes. Check it at the 12 minute mark..
- Once done, let it rest for 3 minutes before you devour them..
If you find this Chicken Pot Pies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.