Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple bread recipe. To cook apple bread you need 21 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Bread:
- Take 160 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 20 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 7 grams of Powdered skim milk.
- Use 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Use 20 grams of Egg.
- Provide 110 grams of Water.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1 of leftover amount from making the bread dough Egg for the glaze.
- Get of For the filling.
- Prepare 1 large of size Apple.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 30 grams of Raisins.
- Use of Topping 1: Icing.
- Use 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Use 4 grams of Water.
- You need of Topping 2: Apricot jam.
- Take 1 tbsp of Apricot jam.
- Provide 1 tsp of Hot water.
Instructions to make Apple Bread:
- Prepare the bread dough up to the first proofing (until doubled in size)..
- Add the butter after the dough has formed a good stretchy gluten film (when you can see your fingers through the stretched dough)..
- If using a bread machine, start kneading all of the ingredients except the butter. Add the butter 10 minutes after it starts kneading..
- Combine the apple (slice into thin wedges), sugar and lemon juice in a heatproof bowl and microwave it uncovered for about 4-5 minutes or until tender..
- Reserve the juice from the apple and set it aside to cool..
- Soak the raisins in lukewarm water to rehydrate..
- After the first proofing is done, punch the dough to let the trapped air out, roll it into a ball and let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Drain the juice from the apple, and drain the excess water from the raisins..
- Press the dough gently with your palm to remove the trapped air. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a 30 x 20 cm rectangle..
- Sprinkle the apple and raisins evenly on the dough, leaving the edge to seal. Roll it up just like you would roll up a sushi..
- Seal the end tightly..
- Place the dough with the seam side down. With a knife, slice the dough into 7 equal pieces..
- Place them into a cake pan cut side facing up, and press on them gently. (Put one piece in the middle and surround it with 6 other pieces.).
- It will look best if you place the smallest piece in the center..
- Let the dough rise again. Let it rise until the dough fills up to 80% of the cake pan height. (The rising temperature should be 40℃ in the oven on the dough-rising setting or at room temperature in the summer time.).
- Brush with egg wash and bake it for 25-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. Rotate the pan after 15 minutes of baking to avoid uneven baking..
- If it looks like it is scorching on top, cover it with aluminum foil. (The oven temperature will fall from opening the door, so do this quickly, taking care not to burn yourself.).
- Once it is done baking, drop the pan onto the table to "shock" the cake to prevent shrinkage..
- I usually place a mug under the cake pan to push the bread out of the pan, and slide it onto a cake rack..
- Let it cool on a rack..
- [Icing] Add a small amount of water to the powered sugar, and mix it well to make the icing (it should be slightly stiff)..
- I don't own a pastry tip, so I put it in a plastic bag and cut the corner to make a small hole and use it as a piping bag..
- Topping 1: Drizzle the icing onto the bread and it is done..
- Topping 2: Dissolve the apricot jam in warm water and spread on the bread..
- These were made in muffin molds (with the apricot jam topping)..
- These were baked in aluminum cups without any mold..
- These were baked in muffin molds, sprinkled with powdered sugar..
- This one was baked in a ring-shaped pan, but it cooked through too strongly. It is moister baked in a round cake pan..
- When you are warming the bread the next day, break off one section, wrap it with plastic wrap and microwave it at 500 W for 20 seconds. It will be come out as though freshly baked..
- The water temperature should be 30℃ in the spring and fall, 10℃ in the summer, and 45℃ in the winter. I use the microwave to warm the water..
If you find this Apple Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.