Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fish curry recipe. To cook salmon fish curry you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon fish curry:
- Take 500 gms of salmon fish (cleaned).
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic coriander paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 of kokum(optional).
Steps to make Salmon fish curry:
- In a bow take salmon pieces and add 1tsp ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder red chilli powder and 1 tsp kokum juice. Mix well and keep for marinations..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and curry leaves.After spluttering cumin seeds add chopped onions and sauté till it turns golden..
- Now add coconut paste along with ginger garlic coriander paste and sauté for a min on a medium flame. Now add turmeric powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder..
- Let the masala cook for few minutes on a medium flame now add salmon pieces like tale pieces and head pieces coat with the masala..
- Add little water and salt and let it cook for some time..
- Meanwhile heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and place the marinated salmon pieces and shallow fry on a medium flame for a min. Don’t cook the fish only slightly shallow fry..
- Now add this shallow fried fish into the gravy and cook for 2 mins cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame..
- Off the gas burner and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.This salmon fish curry goes well with rice, chapati..
If you find this Salmon fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.