Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out many items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat balls curry mixed with veggies#mashujaarecipe recipe. To make meat balls curry mixed with veggies#mashujaarecipe you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe:
- Use 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- Use 3 of big tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- Provide 1/4 of ladies finger(mabenda).
- Prepare 1/4 of egg plants(mabiringanya,).
- Take 2 of big carrots.
- Take 1 of big capsicum.
- You need 1 packet of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tbs of ginger and garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbs of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe:
- Take a bowl put the minced meat and add,garam masala,blackpepper,salt,curry powder ginger and garlic,mix well and make small balls and put it aside..
- Then cut the eggplants,ladiesfinger and carrots into sized pieces and put aside.like on the pic.
- Now take a pan and put little oil and place the minced balls and let them cook..
- Now place a karai and start to fry the ladies finger and eggplants and carrots until crispy..
- Now blend tomatoes,onion,tomato paste and put it aside.when the minced meat is ready put it aside and take a sufuria pour the blended tomato in and little oil,and bring to cook then add the minced meat and let it cook well on a low flame..
- When done frying the ladyfingers and eggplants,put them aside and wait until the curry becomes thick add alittle salt then add the fried,ladyfinger,eggplants,carrots,capsicum and let it cook well.when done serve with chapati or rice.ENJOY😋.
If you find this MEAT BALLS CURRY MIXED WITH VEGGIES#Mashujaarecipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.