Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy seafood doria in 10 minutes recipe. You can have easy seafood doria in 10 minutes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes:
- Use 1 small of Onion.
- You need 20 grams of Bacon (or char siu pork).
- Use 1 bag of Frozen mixed seafood.
- Use 400 ml of Milk.
- Use 100 ml of Flour.
- Use 30 grams of Butter.
- Get 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of as required Melting cheese.
- Get 225 grams of Cold cooked rice.
- Get 1 of as required Fresh panko (optional).
Steps to make Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes:
- Slice the onion thinly. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Spread the rice evenly on a gratin dish..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the onion until tender. Add the frozen seafood mix and continue to sauté. The frozen seafood mix doesn't have to be thawed completely at this point..
- Add the milk, flour, butter, and soup stock cubes (break roughly beforehand). Stir well. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened..
- The sauce should be thickened like this. Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the rice in the gratin dish. Top with plenty of melting cheese and fresh panko (optional). Bake in an oven preheated to 200˚C for 5-10 minutes until golden brown on top..
If you find this Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.