Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Black Tea & Apple Bread Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Black Tea & Apple Bread Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich black tea & apple bread rolls recipe. You can cook rich black tea & apple bread rolls using 14 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Black Tea & Apple Bread Rolls:
- Get 120 grams of Bread flour …★.
- Provide 40 grams of Cake flour …★.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar …★.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Salt …★.
- You need 30 grams of Butter (or margarine) …★.
- You need 2 of bags Tea bags with strong fragrance (earl gray) …★.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Take 20 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 70 ml of or more Milk and 2 black tea bags.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast …★.
- Use 1 large of apple.
- Provide 70 grams of Sugar.
- Take 30 ml of Rum.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon (optional).
Steps to make Rich Black Tea & Apple Bread Rolls:
- Warm up the milk. Do not let it boil. Add in 2 tea bags and make strongly flavored milk tea..
- Set aside. I like to squeeze the tea bags occasionally but this is optional..
- In an empty container, put the egg yolk, heavy cream and milk tea from Step 1. The total amount should be 110 ml..
- Add more milk if the ingredients in Step 3 do not add up to 110 ml..
- If kneading the dough with hands, warm up the milk tea mixture from Step 4 to a little under 40℃ in the microwave or double boiler. Skip this process if using a bread machine. I kneaded the dough with my hands..
- Combine the milk tea mixture from Step 5 with the ★ ingredients. Knead the dough in the bread machine or according to hand kneading instruction in. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154137-easy-hand-kneaded-basic-sweet-bread-dough.
- Let the dough sit for first rising. Let rest..
- Use this bread dough to make any kind of bread you like. The subsequent steps are for apple rolls..
- Punching the dough down, stretch the dough into a 20-25 cm wide x 25-30 cm long rectangle as shown in the picture..
- Have the apple filling drained and ready. Spread the filling over the dough. See below for apple filling recipe..
- Roll up the dough tightly. Pinch the rolled end closed or use egg wash as a glue..
- Cut the rolled dough into 6 apple rolls. Arrange them on a flat baking pan or in a shaped pan. I put mine in a muffin pan this time..
- Let the dough rise a second time. I let my dough rise in my oven at 38℃ for 30 minutes using the proofing feature..
- Bake at 190℃ for 15-18 minutes, and it's done. The apple rolls in the picture are glazed (with milk)..
- [Apple filing] I use this apple filling in different baking recipes. It's only slightly sweetened..
- Cut the apple into 5mm thick quarter round pieces. After peeling and coring my apples its net weight was about 250 g..
- Line a pan with the apples. Add in the granulated sugar and simmer over low heat..
- Apples start to release juices. Continue to simmer over a low heat. Add in the rum after the first 15 minutes..
- Simmer over low heat for about 10-15 minutes..
- Once most of the liquid has evaporated, add in the cinnamon (optional). Simmer, stirring occasionally..
- The filling is done once the liquid has evaporated..
- If you prefer a sweeter filling, use 20 g of granulated sugar..
- If using the filling to make bread, transfer the apples into a sieve immediately after Step 21 and thoroughly drain..
If you find this Rich Black Tea & Apple Bread Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.