Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobi Masala Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobi Masala Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobi masala dosa recipe. To make gobi masala dosa you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobi Masala Dosa:
- You need 2 Cups of Cauliflower (minced).
- Use 2 of Onionchopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- Take of / curry leavescoriander leaves.
- Provide of oil.
- You need 0.25 Tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 0.5 Tablespoon of garam masala.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of jeera.
- Provide of dosa batter.
Steps to make Gobi Masala Dosa:
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, wash and put this in hot water with a little salt for 5-10 mins. Drain the water and chop it finely..
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera seeds and finely chopped onions, green chilli, curry leaves..
- Saute for few minutes until onion turns translucent..
- Add turmeric powder,tomatoes, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt as needed..
- Add cauliflower and cook. Make sure the masala is dry..
- Make dosa and add some of this masala in the centre of the dosa and wrap the dosa around it..
- Serve this dosa hot with chutney (tomato/onion/coconut)..
If you find this Gobi Masala Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.