Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Cold Noodle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Cold Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Cold Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato cold noodle recipe. You can cook tomato cold noodle using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Cold Noodle:
- Use of Soup.
- Take 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Vinegar.
- Take 80 ml (2.70 fl oz) of Soy sauce.
- Take 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Tomato juice *unsalted.
- You need 3 tbsp of Agabe syrup.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take of Ingredients.
- Use 200 g (7.05 oz) of Tomato.
- Take 2 of Cucumbers.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shrimp.
- Prepare 4 portions of Raw noodles *thin type.
- Prepare to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Tomato Cold Noodle:
- (In advance) Mix these soup ingredients in a container. Keep the container in the refrigerator for a few hours..
- Chop tomato, cucumber, onion and shrimp (wash well and lightly boiled to reduce the fishy smell)..
- Boil the noodles for 60-90 sec. and then drain the water. Soak the noodles in icy water right away to make them firm..
- Sprinkle the toppings on the noodles. Pour the soup over the noodles..
If you find this Tomato Cold Noodle recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.