Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe. To cook root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan:
- Use 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- Get of Root vegetables, roughly chopped – i used 2 big carrots and 3 parsnips; squash would also be nice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Take of small bunch of fresh rosemary and thyme.
- Prepare 750 ml of vegan stock.
- Get 1 (400 g) of can white beans eg cannellini, drained and rinsed.
- Get 6-10 leaves of cavolo nero, shredded into small pieces.
Steps to make Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan:
- Preheat a pan (with a lid for later) and add the oil. Then add the leek and onion. Sauté on medium heat for about 10 mins..
- Add the garlic and root veg. And a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for another 3-5 mins..
- Add the herb bundle..
- Then add the stock. Bring to the boil. Put the lid on and simmer for 15-20 mins..
- Check the liquid levels and add more stock if you want. Add the beans. Put the lid back on and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the cavolo nero. Put the lid back on and cook for another 4-5 mins..
- Serve – maybe with some cheese if you have some. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.