Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oil-Free Tea and Apple Rice Cooker Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil-Free Tea and Apple Rice Cooker Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oil-free tea and apple rice cooker cake recipe. You can have oil-free tea and apple rice cooker cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oil-Free Tea and Apple Rice Cooker Cake:
- Get 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 2 of bags Black tea bags.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Use 133 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Oil-Free Tea and Apple Rice Cooker Cake:
- Take the leaves out of one of the tea bags into a cup. Add 2/3 cup of water, and microwave for 2 and a half minutes..
- Slice the apple into 5 mm thick wedges. Put them in a single layer on a plate, optionally sprinkle with honey or sugar and lemon juice, and microwave at 500 W for 5 minutes..
- Beat the egg, add the tea from Step 1 after it has cooled down, and add the leaves in the other tea bag too. Fold in the pancake mix..
- Line the apple slices on the bottom of the rice cooker bowl, and pour in the batter..
- Bake twice using the "quick cooking" setting..
- You can also make this easily in an oven. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143059-black-tea-apple-cake-tarte-tatin-style.
If you find this Oil-Free Tea and Apple Rice Cooker Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.