Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest recipe. To cook classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest:
- You need 4 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 of chopped coriander with stems.
- Use 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced capsicum.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 2 tsp of corainder powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of chopoed potatoes/pureed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 3/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Take 2 of cinammon sticks.
- Prepare 3 of cardamon.
Instructions to make Classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest:
- Prepare all your ingredients ready for cooking.
- In a pan.add a little bit of oil.Then add the cardamon,cloves and cinammon until they splutter.Add your cumin and coriander powder for it to roast and to release the aroma.
- Then add the diced onion and capsicum and cook until light and translucent..
- Add your tomato puree and let it cook.Add the tsp of sugar to alkanise the acidity of the tomatoes.Add in your tumeric powder and mix well.
- Add tomato paste and stir everything together.
- Add you boiled eggs.mix properly to ensure the paste coats the egg well.
- Add your coconut milk.you csn omit this if you don't have any but adding it increases it richness and makes it creamy and tasty.
- Mix everything together and let it cook until the consistency is the one you desire.Add in your chopped coriander to garnish and mix everything in..
- Serve with some hot chapatis or rice.I split mine in the centre but you can leave them whole..
If you find this Classic egg curry #4weekschallenge #myfavouriteeasterdishcontest recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.