Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refreshing cold ramen for the summertime recipe. You can cook refreshing cold ramen for the summertime using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime:
- Provide 1 of serving Chinese-style noodles.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Provide 1 of tomato Sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Soft-set egg.
- Take 1 of Green onions.
- Take 1 of Pepper or coarsely ground black pepper.
- Take of Soup:.
- You need 400 ml of A: Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A: Chicken soup stock.
- You need 1 tsp of A: Oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of A: Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of A: Sugar.
- Get 2 pinch of A: Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of B: Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 clove of each B: Grated ginger and garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of B: Vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of B: Doubanjiang (if you like it spicy).
Steps to make Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime:
- Make the soup. Boil water in a pot and add the [A] condiments..
- When the condiments have dissolved, turn the heat off and add the [B] condiments. Chill the soup in the fridge. (Add white sesame seeds if you like)..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles. Rinse in water to remove starchiness..
- Combine the noodles and soup in a serving dish. Arrange the toppings..
- Sprinkle pepper (or black pepper) and green onions to finish..
If you find this Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.