Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick meatball soup recipe. You can have quick meatball soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Meatball Soup:
- Provide 1 bag of frozen meatballs (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounce).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Take 1 can of white beans (undrained).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves).
- Provide 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Steps to make Quick Meatball Soup:
- In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender…..
- Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned……
- Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies….Stir well and bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes…Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some buttered bread 🍞 and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Quick Meatball Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.