Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pabdha Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pabdha Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pabdha fish curry recipe. You can cook pabdha fish curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pabdha Fish Curry:
- Provide 8 piece of pabdha fish.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black cumin seeds.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1 spoon of Coriander powder.
- Take 2 of green Chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 of brinjal.
- Get 1 of potato.
Steps to make Pabdha Fish Curry:
- Light fry the pabdha fish with salt and turmeric powder. Adding brinjal and potato is optional..
- Make a paste of tomato, ginger and chilli. Then in that paste add cuming, coriander, salt and turmeric powder. Cut the brinjal and potato and fry lightly..
- In a pan pyt oil then add black cuming and then add masala paste. Once masala fry then add vegetables. Let it cooked for few minutes. After that add water and cover the pan with lid. Once all the vegetables cooked then add all the fish and let it cooked for few more minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander..
If you find this Pabdha Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.