Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not-so-traditional ramen noodle soup recipe. To make not-so-traditional ramen noodle soup you need 44 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup:
- You need of The Broth.
- Get 5 litres of cold water.
- Get 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide Half of a bunch of spring onions (around 4), roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of portobello mushroom, sliced thickly.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Prepare 1 of onion, quartered.
- Use 1 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- Take 2 of Birdseye chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Get 1 of chicken carcass.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 pinch of sugar.
- Use of The Tea Eggs.
- Use 3 tbsp of oolong tea leaves (ordinary black tea will also work).
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of peppercorns.
- Take 3 of eggs, hard boiled.
- Take of The Pickled Beetroot.
- Get 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need A few of beetroots, boiled.
- You need of Noodles.
- You need 3 of nests of vermicelli noodles (more or less to desired quantity).
- Take of Enough water to fully submerge the nests.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Take of Nori sheets (optional).
- Prepare of Sweetcorn.
- Use of Greens of some kind (green beans, spring onion, peas).
- Get 2 of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Get of Sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of Chicken meat of any kind (cooked).
Steps to make Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup:
- First you need to make your broth. Now this can take a while, so wake up early the day you want to make your soup. You need to lightly fry the spring onions, chillies, onions, garlic, and tomato paste..
- Once browned, add in your spices and coat everything with them. Add your carcass and then five litres of water on top, with the rest of your ingredients for the broth. This needs to be brought to a boil and then simmered for a minimum of five hours. Mine went for 8 and had a deeper, more intense flavour..
- The Tea Eggs can be prepared whilst the broth is cooking. Hard boil the eggs and then simply add your spices and tea to a pot, then submerge with boiling water. Crack the shells of your eggs but do not peel them! The cracks give a shattered glass effect in the end. Place them in the boiling spice and tea mix and leave there for 30 minutes..
- Place the eggs into a glass bowl and strain the tea mixture on top. Leave this to intensify in colour and flavour, in the fridge. Ensure to put cling film on top so no nasty fridge smells enter your delicious tea mix..
- Place the vinegar, sugar, water, bay leaves, and peppercorns into a pan and bring to a boil. Once it is scalding hot (that means bubbles have appeared around the edges and it is beginning to bubble in the centre) pour the mixture over your peeled and cooked beetroot and let it come to room temperature. Leave this to pickle all day, until ready to serve. Note: this makes more than I used in the dish and so feel free to not use all of it. It lasts ages in the fridge, too..
- So the only elements left are the noodles and toppings. It has been at least five hours since you put on the broth, or longer, so you are going to start your noodles. Cook them according to packet instructions..
- Place your chicken in the broth to heat it through, you don't want to overcook it though, as it is already cooked..
- Whilst everything is slowly cooking, prepare your toppings. Cook the green beans (you can use spring onions however, which are best raw) and lightly fry your Portobello mushrooms in sesame oil. Once these are cooked, get ready to serve..
- Start with the noodles, a generous portion goes into the bowl. Then the chicken (you can shred this if you like) in a neat pile to one side. Pour over the delicious hot broth (strained) and then finally top with anything else. Your eggs halved and to one side, showing the lovely yolks, the beans, sweetcorn, mushrooms and beetroot all in their own space..
- Garnish with the nori at one side, sticking out high and sprinkle lightly the sesame seeds over the eggs..
- Enjoy your delicious meal, which you have spent all day preparing. It's a small price to pay for this truly delicious, Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup!.
If you find this Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.