Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stamp and tomato stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stamp and tomato stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stamp and tomato stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stamp and tomato stew recipe. You can cook stamp and tomato stew using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stamp and tomato stew:
- Provide 4 cups of stamp.
- You need 4 spoons of coffee creamer.
- Provide 7 cups of water.
- Get Pinch of salt / Aromate.
- Provide 4 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of green pepper.
- Use 1 spoon of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Chutney.
- You need 2 spoons of brow onion soup.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea spoon mild Raja spice.
- Use 1/4 of tea spoon black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of tea tea spoon of paparika/chillies spice.
- Prepare 4 spoons of cooking oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold water.
Instructions to make Stamp and tomato stew:
- Soak the stamp in boiling water 7 hours before the actual cooking.
- Take the soaked stamp and add to the pot,add the 7 cups of water and pinch of salt/aromat.
- Put on stove with high heat.
- When it's soft and well cooked, add the 4 spoons of coffee creamer,and take the heat low..
- Stir softly for 20 min to avoid it sticking to the pot. Then put the stamp away..
- Then for the tomato stew, chop the onion,green peppers in very small cubs.
- Greet to the tomatoes.
- Add the Brown onion soup to a bowl with half cup of cold water,add the Chutney and sweet chilli sauce then mix to make soup paste.
- Then put a frying pan to high heat stove with oil.
- Then add the onion and peppers to the frying pan….
- Add the Raja mild spice,black pepper spice and paprika spice to the onion and peppers,fry for 20 min.
- Then add the greeted tomatoes to the fried onions and peppers,allow to cook for 20 min.
- Then add 1 tea spoon of sugar, then half tea spoon of salt.
- Then add the soup paste to the pan,and take heat to medium/low, allow to simmer for 10 min.
If you find this Stamp and tomato stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.