Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. You can cook chicken stew using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Stew:
- You need 4 of Chicken Thighs.
- Get 1/4 of onion Chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of Chicken stock cube.
- Use 2 of carrots Sliced.
- Use half of Green Beans chopped in.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mrs Balls Chutney.
- Use 1 Tbs of Brown onion Soup.
- Use 200 ml of warm water.
- Provide 100 ml of cold water.
- Take 1 Tbs of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Stew:
- Fry onions, garlic and chicken for about 3 minutes stirring continuously add curry powder and vegetables.
- Dilute the stock cube in the warm water, add the remaining spices amd herbs and pour the stock in the pot and let it simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Add Tomato paste ans d Chutney and let it simmer for about another 10 minutes. Mix the cold water and the powdered soup together and pour it into the pot. Let it simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes and serve..
If you find this Chicken Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.