Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe. You can cook fennel and mushroom soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- You need 2 of fennel bulbs, quartered.
- Get 400-500 g of mushrooms, halved.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of thyme leaves + more for later.
- Provide of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil..
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil..
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins..
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth..
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.