Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy pumpkin soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook spicy pumpkin soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy pumpkin soup:
- Take 1 of whole pumpkin, cubed.
- Use 2 of potatoes, cubed.
- Use 3 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion, quartered.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Vege or chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder or flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1 can of coconut cream.
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Use 1 of chilli.
- Prepare of Spring onion/shallots.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
Steps to make Spicy pumpkin soup:
- Wash and pre all veges.
- Put all veges, garlic, chilli powder and onion powder in a large pot with enough stock to just cover bring to the boil then reduce heat and leave to simmer for 30 mins.
- Once all veges are cooked and soft take a few big spoonfuls of the liquid out and either stick mix till smooth or use a blender..
- Once smooth with no lumps add in coconut and stir. Add back to a low heat..
- Thinly slice spring onions and chilli. Put a bit of parmesan on top of soup once served then top with sliced chilli and spring onion can also add sour cream..
If you find this Spicy pumpkin soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.