Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ebi's stir fry noodles recipe. You can have ebi's stir fry noodles using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles:
- Prepare 300 grams of chinese soup noodles.
- Take 2 of carrots, sliced to 1cm thick.
- Use 10 of baby corns, rinse in cold running water.
- Get 100 grams of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 300 grams of steak beef, slice and dry with kitchen paper.
- Get 150 grams of sugar peas, cut the ends.
- Provide 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Powdered (mild) chili pepper.
- Use 1 cube of maggi.
- Take 80 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 100 grams of butter.
- Provide 2 litres of boiling water.
Steps to make Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles:
- Bleach cabbage and sugar peas with a litre of boiling water for 10 minutes and drain..
- Soak noodles in a bowl with a litre of boiling water..
- Season meat with salt, and pepper. Heat up oil in a frying pan and fry meat till a bit brown. Add onions, cook for 3 minutes then add tomatoes, cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Add carrots, cabbage, sugar peas, soy sauce, Maggi cube, chilli pepper, salt and cook slowly for another 10 minutes..
- Pour in noodles, stir thoroughly, add butter and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve hot..
If you find this Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.