Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tendon gumtang collagen soup recipe. You can have beef tendon gumtang collagen soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup:
- You need 1/2 of the amount "Meltingly Soft and Tender! An Easy Way to Pre-Process Beef Tendon".
- Get 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 100 grams of Daikon radish.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dashida.
- Prepare 1 of optional Tteok (Korean rice cake).
- You need 1 of optional Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of optional Green onions.
Instructions to make Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup:
- "Meltingly Soft and Tender! An Easy Way to Pre-Process Beef Tendon". I only used half the amount listed this time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150646-preparing-meltingly-soft-and-tender-beef-tendon.
- Slice the daikon in pieces, slice the leek with diagonal cuts, and thinly slice the garlic. Put everything plus the sake and dashida into a pot and turn on the heat..
- If you have it, add in some tteok! Today I added 100 g!.
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour into a dish..
- Optionally, top with green onions or white sesame seeds, and it's all finished!.
- I accompanied it with "Leek Namul to Eat with Samgyeopsal and Other Korean Dishes"! It's so good!.
If you find this Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.