Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to collagen rich chicken bone soup recipe. To cook collagen rich chicken bone soup you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup:
- Take 1 kg of Chicken bones.
- You need 1 stalk of Leek (Green part).
- Prepare 2 1/2 of 3 litres Water.
Instructions to make Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup:
- Wash the chicken bones well and remove the innards and fat..
- Boil the bones for 2 – 3 minutes, then drain the water. Wash the pan clean, quickly wash the bones and boil it once again. When you've removed most of the scum, go to Step 3..
- After cooking in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes, let it cool down naturally, and add the leek. Cook for another 30 minutes and let it cool down naturally once more..
- Strain the soup through a sieve, then strain it once more through a paper towel. Then it's done..
- If you don't have a pressure cooker, let it simmer slowly, adding water as you go..
If you find this Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.