Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe. To cook brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Get 2 of lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch bok choy, chop only whites.
- Use 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1/4 c of lite sodium soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 1 pkg of lo mein noodles, prepared.
- You need 1 tbs of chile infused olive oil.
- Take of for the rice.
- Prepare 2 c of white rice.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Get of garnish.
- Use of Chinese snow peas.
- Get of honey roasted peanuts.
- You need of spicy Kim chi.
Steps to make Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done..
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce..
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy..
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.