Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pav Bhaji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pav Bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav Bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pav bhaji recipe. To make pav bhaji you need 43 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pav Bhaji:
- Provide of pav bhaji spice mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin (zeera).
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds (sabit dhania).
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel seeds (sonf).
- Get 1 of black cardamom (bari elaichi).
- Prepare 1 of star anise (badiyaan ka phool).
- Get 1 inch of piece cinnamon (daar cheeni).
- Prepare 1/2 piece of nutmeg (jaifal).
- You need 1/4 tsp of mace (javitri).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of (long).
- You need 5-6 of whole red chillies (sabit laal mirch).
- You need 1 tsp of black peppercorns (sabit kali mirch).
- Get 1/2 tsp of black salt (kaala namak).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried mango powder (amchuur/khataai powder).
- Prepare of chilli paste.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Kashmiri red chilli.
- You need 3 tbsp of water (as required).
- You need of bhaji ingredients.
- Use 2-3 of potatoes.
- Use 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Take 1 of capsicum medium.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1/2 of carrot diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower florets (phool gobhi).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (divided).
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of prepared chilli paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of prepared pav bhaji masala.
- Get 6 of pav (buns/bread rolls) to serve.
- Use of tarka.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of onion small chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin (zeera).
- Get 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use of garnish.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Green chillies chopped.
Instructions to make Pav Bhaji:
- Dry roast all except haldi, amchuur, and black salt. After roasting, cool and add to grinder..
- In grinder, with all dry roast ingredients, add haldi, amchuur and black salt. Grind to a fine powder. Pav bhaji spice mix is ready. Store in separate bottle..
- Soak Kashmiri chilli in water for 5 minutes. In grinder, add garlic, ginger, and soaked chilli, and grind to form a paste. Keep aside..
- Assemble bhaji ingredients. Boil potatoes, peas and cauliflower till tender. Dice potatoes..
- Melt half butter in pan and add chopped onion. Fry till translucent. Add chopped tomatoes and diced carrots. Add little water and cook till tender. Dice capsicum..
- When tomatoes and carrots are soft, add potatoes cauliflower and peas. Cook for a while, and then mash all..
- To mashed bhaji, add prepared spice mix and chilli paste. Add salt to taste. Mix well. Cook at low flame..
- Add remaining butter and add capsicum. Add lemon juice. Mix well..
- Prepare tarka. Melt butter, add onion and fry till light golden. Add zeera, green chillies and curry leaves. When they pop, add tarka to bhaji..
- Dish out bhaji. Garnish with fresh coriander and green chillies. Serve bhaji in pav buns..
If you find this Pav Bhaji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.