Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and leek soup – vegan recipe. You can have potato and leek soup – vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and leek soup – vegan:
- Take 3 cups of vegan stock.
- You need of About 350 g potatoes – which works out to about 3 medium-sized potatoes or about 1 1/2 cups – peeled and chopped into bite-sized chunks.
- Get 1 of leek, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh oregano, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of Generous pinch of pepper.
Steps to make Potato and leek soup – vegan:
- Put the potatoes, leek and stock in a pan. Bring to a boil..
- Add the herbs and seasoning..
- Simmer for about 30 mins – til the vegetables are tender..
- If you feel like it, blend the soup to make it smooth. I usually just mash the potato a bit if the chunks are big..
- Serve, season to taste and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.