Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can cook french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Use 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 2 cups of white wine.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Take 4 of thyme sprigs.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Use 1 of baguette loaf.
- Provide 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Get of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.