Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare 4 cups of diced chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- Get 2 (48 oz) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 (4.5 oz) of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need of (blended).
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of corn drain juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/4 stick of butter.
- Provide of White cheese shredded.
- Provide Strips of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- Use 1 of avocado sliced.
- Use to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.