Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite vegetable soup recipe. You can have my favorite vegetable soup using 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 of large can of V8 Juice.
- You need 1 can of water.
- Get 1 bag of Fresh Carrots peeled and cut or a bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 bag of fresh green beans cleaned and cut in half.
- Take 1 of large Tub of Cremini Mushrooms.
- Take 1-16 ounce of bag of frozen broccoli.
- Get 1/2 bag of frozen Peas.
- Prepare 2 of large sweet onions.
- Take 5 of Minced garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of sliced green bell pepper.
- You need 2-3 of diced Medium Potatoes (I used russets).
- Take of If I have sweet potatoes I will use them.
- You need of Seasonings: Dash of Each to taste kosher salt, Fresh Ground Pepper,.
- Take of Cumin, Garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder,.
- Take of Smoked paprika, celery seed, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Use of Cinnamon is not detectable but it does help with.
- Get of Any acidic dish that is made.
- You need of Chopped cabbage.
- Use 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- Use of Toss the leafy tops in also.
- You need 2 of bay leaves (Do not eat) take out when soup is done.
- Take 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Provide 3/4 bag of your favorite greens.
- Take of Spinach, kale, collard greens, mustard greens.
- You need of I use the bag of Trio Greens.
Steps to make My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- In a large soup pot, One to two swirls of olive oil to oil the pot Sauté onions, garlic, add V8 and water Bring to a boil, add Carrots, celery, celery seed, chili powder, paprika,.
- After soup comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 69 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies, the last 15 minutes of cooking. Add all the rest of the seasonings If using slow cooker, I start out on high, Place all ingredients into the slow cooker on low. Except mushrooms and and peas. These will become mushy. In a pot on the stove I love to simmer most of the day… Keeping an eye on the liquid not allowing it to get too low. In a slow cooker Cook on high four hours Cook on low 6-8 hours or overnight. My friend works, she puts her dinner in the crockpot on and when they get home. Dinner is ready..
If you find this My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.