Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pork & collard greens soup recipe. You can cook spicy pork & collard greens soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- Get 5 of Garlic cloves – finely chopped.
- Get 4 tsp of Ginger – Finely grated.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds – lightly crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Provide 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Get 1 bunch of Collard Greens.
- Prepare 4 of Scallions – finely diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of Braggs amino acids or Soy sauce.
- Use 4 oz of Rice Noodles.
Steps to make Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup:
- Mix pork, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and cumin in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in large pot over med heat.
- Add pork mixture, stir until browned 8-10 min.
- Add broth, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8-10min.
- Add collard greens, scallions, and soy sauce, stirring occasionally until greens are tender 5-8minhg.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles & drain.
- Divide noodles among bowls and ladle soup over.
If you find this Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.