Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mustard fish masala curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mustard fish masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard fish masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard fish masala curry recipe. You can cook mustard fish masala curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mustard fish masala curry:
- You need 500 gms of Fish.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1tsp of Haldi powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 8-10 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 and 1/2 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Use 1tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of tomato paste.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare as required of Masturd oil for fry.
Instructions to make Mustard fish masala curry:
- Marinate fish with salt turmeric powder for 15 mins..
- Make mustard paste with mustard seeds, coriander seeds, black pepper, ginger and garlic paste, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and blend it..
- Take fry pan on flame put into mustard oil then put marinated fish and fry on medium-high flame. Turn off the flame when the fish is golden brown in colour..
- Same fry pan add mustard paste after 2 mins add tomato paste, salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder and add 1glass of water and cover the pan..
- After 5 mins when gravy is thick add fry fish, cover for 5 mins and add coriander leaves. Now the fish is ready, put it in a bowl and serve..
If you find this Mustard fish masala curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.