Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mashed potato cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potato cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato cakes recipe. You can cook mashed potato cakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potato cakes:
- Use 4 pieces of medium potatoes.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Use of small pinch of freshly grated ginger.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get of fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil for greasing.
Steps to make Mashed potato cakes:
- Make some mashed potatoes by boiling the potatoes in salted water till tender but not mashy. Drain and mash using a potato mash or a wooden spoon until smooth. set aside and allow to cool..
- Bring milk and butter and a pinch of salt to a boil, under medium heat, stir in flour as soon as the butter melts and make a nice dough..
- Spread it into a mixing bowl and allow to cool. break in the egg and mix with a spatula to form a very soft and sticky dough.
- Add the mashed potato into the mixing bowl and mix till well. season with salt and pepper. grate in fresh ginger..
- Transfer into greased muffin tray and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes, or until browned and puffed. Remove and let cool..
- Serve with desired sauce.
If you find this Mashed potato cakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.